Guest Post Guide Lines:
We have started getting queries and e-mails from our distinguished website visitors, readers and friends, who wants to sincerely contribute and join the Movement Against Misleading India. India has been misled about its history, culture, values, ethos and its glorious past. Succeeding invaders in order to promote their cause have mischievously destroyed our rich heritage and every evidences which suited them to create new orders. We the people of India and the legitimate descendants of this great country are endeavoring to toil and unturn every stone on the way to restore back the righteous honor and dignity of this country through Movement Against Misleading India. Keeping solely our mission in mind and the futuristic prospects, we welcome all our such friends and ardent citizens to join the movement and contribute. You can post here authentic articles, comments, analysis, reviews which supports the cause of this movement. Here are the guide lines for posting the blogs as guest.
What kind of content do we accept?
We accept post which can be included in our blog supporting the cause of Movement Against Misleading India. Anything out of context, naturally can not be posted here. The post should be of good quality and should be meeting the blogger’s standard. There is no minimum length for the post, however usually the guest posts should have over 400 words.
1. Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet.
2. You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs).
3. Your post should generate awareness among the people of India and the world about the rich heritage and prosperous past of India and its harmonious cultural values.
4. Your post must not demean any group, society, religion or person-per-se. Remember Movement Against Misleading India provides historical facts which has misled India on different aspects and it is not a forum to promote any particular religion.
5. You must not forget to give the credit to the owner for the reference and contents which are not your original.
6. At the footer of the post, you must clearly mention your name, place, date and time as author.
Please mention clearly the following points while writing the guest post.
1. Title of the Post
2. Post Contents
3. A brief on the Author of article
4. Credits etc.
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to us on the email: email@example.com. Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as a .doc attachment.
We will check the post and inform you if it is going to be posted. Even if the post is not found suitable for the blog, you may expect a reply from us citing the cause of our inability to post the same in our blog.
Please Be Aware:
By submitting your article, text, photos, and video to ‘Homeopathy in India’ or ExploreMyIndia.in, you agree that the content does not infringe or violate someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law. You also grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to publicly display your User Content on our site.
We thank you for your interest as a contributor to the blog.